Your local dollars hard at work!

Mitch f

4 minutes ago, Mitch f said:

They should send him the bill for the police and firemen showing up.  When we got stuck in the old days we called our buddies to help us. 

Great 🙄

If I spend all my money on airguns and fishing stuff can I get tax funded monetary aid to buy food and pay bills ?

Maybe instead of MDC getting that .08% that money should go for a "Pickle Tax" to aid people who are idiots and get themselves into pickles all the time.

Same thing goes for those Dare Devils MF’s (Insert Mitch Fields or Massey Ferguson here) who do those extreme sports and need to get helicoptered out of a mountainside and risking the lives of others. Make them pay big time!

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

There would be phone calls made, but not to the authorities. What a ding dong!

4 hours ago, Mitch f said:

Same thing goes for those Dare Devils MF’s (Insert Mitch Fields or Massey Ferguson here) who do those extreme sports and need to get helicoptered out of a mountainside and risking the lives of others. Make them pay big time!

Yep, cost — plus fines. Fines based on how stupid an idea it was. Tough to legislate stupid, so I’d say let me decide. No charge — I’d do it for entertainment. 

John

We have this guy at work that has swelled to 5 or 600 lbs.  Krispy Kreme and other reasons for his disease.  Every so often, weebles wobble and they fall down, at home.  Seems like the local fire dept answers his lonely call to get his bloated body back up off the floor.  And he texts us all that it happened.

Firefighters earn their pay.

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously."

Hunter S. Thompson