Ramps

mrgungho

My apologies if this has already been covered.. I searched "mildly" and didn't see anything.  

Can someone please confirm what the impact of corp park closures is to the average fisherman?   I'm basically wondering what if any actual ramps are closed or parks where the front gates are closed right now.  I'd be interested in the same type of info for Bull if anyone knows.  

Thanks for your time!

"Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God."

8 hours ago, Carl W said:

Does anyone know if Big M is open?

It is open as of Saturday.  You're going to have to launch off the top of the parking lot and park off one of the side roads.  It will take a little creativity to get in the water.

Word is Eagle Rock is closed, barricaded at the entrance.  

State of Kansas Fish & Wildlife webpage states that "parks, lakes and wildlife areas will remain open to the public."  

Administrative offices will be closed for two weeks beginning today.

No mention of the virus that I can find at all on the Missouri site which is kind of hard to believe.

I've also received an email from a privately owned public golf course in Johnson County that states that they are allowed to remain open so long as they follow CDC guidelines.

I find both items to be extremely encouraging!

Heck, I might even get out of bed now!!

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."  George Carlin

"The only money ever wasted is money never spent."  Me.

Our Bella Vista (Arkansas) golf courses are remaining open. We are checking in our annual payers outside and screening others before allowing them inside the pro shop … questions include have you been out of the country recently, have you had a fever recently, etc. We will also be taking their temps as soon as we get those newfangled laser thermometers. And only four people inside the pro shop at a time.

ClassActionTransparent.png

7 minutes ago, Champ188 said:

Our Bella Vista (Arkansas) golf courses are remaining open. We are checking in our annual payers outside and screening others before allowing them inside the pro shop … questions include have you been out of the country recently, have you had a fever recently, etc. We will also be taking their temps as soon as we get those newfangled laser thermometers. And only four people inside the pro shop at a time.

Good thing that golfer's are so honest and NEVER lie!

Better hope them thermometers get there fast....

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."  George Carlin

"The only money ever wasted is money never spent."  Me.

3 minutes ago, vernon said:

Good thing that golfer's are so honest and NEVER lie!

Better hope them thermometers get there fast....

Ain't that the truth … I see these old goats carrying 25-30 handicaps tromp up to the cart barn window every day, regardless of the temperature or precipitation, headed out to shoot another 97. Apparently their wives are real ball busters because they can't be enjoying themselves in some of the conditions they play in.

So, would they lie to avoid getting sent back home? You better believe it.  

ClassActionTransparent.png