COVID-19 - Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

N9BOW

I will update this as I have time and I see something I'd want to hear about - Moved my Thread from Mitch F POST as this is focused thread on just this topic: 
-Feel free to share links of valuable info. I'll update the link to the main thread. I'll try to categorize things that I find. If it interests you: follow the thread for the updates I add to the list of links.

COVID-19 :innocent:Coronavirus 2019-nCoV - AS OF NOW....15-20 days after symptoms is the time frame to criticality. (The student, a male in his 20s, landed at Logan International Airport on Jan. 28 with a runny nose. He sought medical treatment on Jan. 29, public health officials said.)
Look for an update on his health 12th - 20th of Feb. This is important info as This is the first case in the States. We cant rely on numbers coming out of China!!! This Patient (Praying for you) will provide a baseline into what we can expect. BTW There are doctors report details to "POLICY MAKERS" quite frankly I dont need or want a policy maker deciding what I can and cant hear...These reports should be public - not limited to THE POLICYMAKERS! - CALL Your REP!

Vaccine in the works - Months till ready - Late Summer/Fall the earliest - NOW SAYING 18 Months

On the Web

Things that make you go hmmmmm?

My sister in laws mother was planning on coming to the US from China in 8 days to help care for their toddler... I doubt it’s going to happen after what’s going down.

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

9 minutes ago, Mitch f said:

My sister in laws mother was planning on coming to the US from China in 8 days to help care for their toddler... I doubt it’s going to happen after what’s going down.

My Prayers are with you buddy..You and Your family!...... and all those caught up in this.

8 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Has anyone bought any of the survival food? 

Like these: https://www.wisefoodstorage.com/

I have eaten the freeze dried meals on hiking trips, it beats canned Army C-rations, but it's not something I would want to live on unless necessary.  Better than nothing.  No I haven't bought any of it (yet).  

31 minutes ago, Quillback said:

I have eaten the freeze dried meals on hiking trips, it beats canned Army C-rations, but it's not something I would want to live on unless necessary.  Better than nothing.  No I haven't bought any of it (yet).  

I've thought about it in the past and this deal just brings it back to mind.  Might not hurt to throw a couple buckets and some water in the basement just in case. 

I am fully stocked in case of a zombie attack though:D

53 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Has anyone bought any of the survival food? 

Like these: https://www.wisefoodstorage.com/

Yes....We try to keep a months worth for 4 people of this along with freeze dried chicken, beef, granola, Apples other dry goods and lots of buckets of  Red wheat berries and White wheat berries with a Grain maker grain mill. We have Zombie Apocalypse nights as a fun way to rotate through some of the stock. Actually my favorite meal so far is the Military MRE Beef stu dinner packs.....We take freeze dried apples and the granola and make Zombie Apple Crisp. actually really good stuff.