COVID-19 - Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

N9BOW

After reading that timeline paste, I'd really like to see a graph or chart of it side by side with this years variety of seasonal flu. The more of that I read the more it seemed oversold. 

30 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Sheet got real for me this morning.  Went to the grocery for fresh food while I keep my stockpile of canned and frozen.  They built plexiglass booths around the checkers.  I self check.  It was so strange to see if.  

1D7647B4-F46F-40D6-B0D9-7C6626E18DFA.jpeg

Yeah, saw a post by Schnucks that they are doing the same.  I'm guessing that will be the norm moving forward.  They look pretty permanent.

-- Jim

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -- Doug Larson

1 minute ago, moguy1973 said:

Yeah, saw a post by Schnucks that they are doing the same.  I'm guessing that will be the norm moving forward.  They look pretty permanent.

We are going to remember this for a long time.  I'm still not sure if it's overblown or what.  The death rate seems to be around 1% in MO and IL.  And thats not including people who have it but don'e know or don't show symptoms.    

28 minutes ago, tjm said:

The more of that I read the more it seemed oversold. 

I agree 🙄 

I'm beginning to get a little tired of hearing the same thing over and over and over and over and over again.    We get it, ok?  EVERYBODY GETS IT!!!!

That uncomfortable feeling of being brainphucked started bothering me about 3 days ago, and I'm on the verge of crossing back over to the "ok, this is BS" side.  

Yes, Add in all those that don't have severe symptoms, all those who were sick and not tested got over it, all those misdiagnosed  etc, the global percentages might be far less than any normal year. I think I came close to  cashing in last winter after having the flu shot and getting the other variety of  flu.

Of course, it is novel; but then every virus is novel the first time they see it and those thing mutate so very easily.