Okay, It’s On!

snagged in outlet 3

I’ll tolerate a missed placed birds nest but these have got to go. I live in the burbs and I have some new game I’m about to take care of.  I’m overrun with possums and raccoons.  So many of them that I have two game trails in my backyard that are beat down to bare dirt.  I have pictures on my game Camera of three or four raccoons and possums in the picture at the same time   Plus house cats and needless to say many deer.  Today I got my trap from amazon and my wife picked up a bag of marshmallows.  Hopefully pics of caged animals to follow.😁

47 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

I’ll tolerate a missed placed birds nest but these have got to go. I live in the burbs and I have some new game I’m about to take care of.  I’m overrun with possums and raccoons.  So many of them that I have two game trails in my backyard that are beat down to bare dirt.  I have pictures on my game Camera of three or four raccoons and possums in the picture at the same time   Plus house cats and needless to say many deer.  Today I got my trap from amazon and my wife picked up a bag of marshmallows.  Hopefully pics of caged animals to follow.😁

Oh boy can't wait for first skunk! They like cat food :) Ask me how I know :( .

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

Those thieving rascals!  Had a problem one year with coons getting into the tomato plants, got one of those live traps, and baited it with the half eaten tomatoes they left behind.  Got 2 young'uns the first night, then their mama the next.  Mama was a tad ticked off.

I'd run a long rope to the trap just in case you get a skunk.

1 hour ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

What you gonna do with them when you catch them?

No skunks on cameras in two years that I’ve had them.  I watched the population take off on camera.  Mentioned it to my neighbor today and he said the lady in the other cul de sac feeds them cat food.  I also have many cats on camera so I’m using marshmallows because cats don’t do sweet.  

54 minutes ago, Quillback said:

Those thieving rascals!  Had a problem one year with coons getting into the tomato plants, got one of those live traps, and baited it with the half eaten tomatoes they left behind.  Got 2 young'uns the first night, then their mama the next.  Mama was a tad ticked off.

I'd run a long rope to the trap just in case you get a skunk.

What do you do when you get to the end of the rope that's closest to the trap?

2 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

No skunks on cameras in two years that I’ve had them.  I watched the population take off on camera.  Mentioned it to my neighbor today and he said the lady in the other cul de sac feeds them cat food.  I also have many cats on camera so I’m using marshmallows because cats don’t do sweet.  

Cats like to swim too.