Major congrats to Ed aka lmt-outfitters!

GRANDPA TATER

• Members

If you're not going to brag Ed, I will for you! I have lived vicariously following Ed's first season as a co-angler on the National Walleye Tour. In a year of ups and downs on the Tour he had a lot more ups than downs! At Lake Erie he was in 75th place after Day 1 and ended in 8th! He qualified for the season-end championship (top 40) at Ottertail Lake in Minnesota and then made it to the Top 10 finals and ended with a 5th place finish!  And on top of that he finished 2nd in the Co-Angler of the Year standings - only 2 points out of first!

Congrats on a great season brother!

• Members

I just logged on here for the first time since I got back.  I really appreciate  the mention.  It really was a special year to me such a huge bucket list thing for me.  You don't get to the position I was in without a lot of help from the pros.

• Members
On 10/1/2021 at 12:17 AM, rps said:

Great year!Are you going to do it again?

I am not sure yet.  I may do a couple amd fish some crappie tournaments that are close to home.

On 9/29/2021 at 5:57 PM, lmt-outfitters said:

I just logged on here for the first time since I got back.  I really appreciate  the mention.  It really was a special year to me such a huge bucket list thing for me.  You don't get to the position I was in without a lot of help from the pros.

Congratulations!!!