I’m jumping in the lake….

Phil Lilley

• Root Admin

As many of you know, I’m on the board at our local food pantry, Christian Action Ministries. The group is doing a lot of great work in our county. This is your chance to give a little, or a lot, to a good cause, plus see me go in Taney. 

I’ve never fallen in, even after almost 40 years jumping in and out of boats on our lake. But I guess that changes soon. 

We haven’t set a definite date but it will probably be right after the first of the year- first week in January. The event will be held here here at the resort and probably be broadcasted on Facebook Live and YouTube. 

If you have any questions, please ask. 

Thanks!

https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/WebLink.aspx?name=E358532&id=14

Lilleys Landing logo 150.jpg

• Root Admin
Just now, jdmidwest said:

Good news is the lake water will probably be warmer than the air at that time.  Another benefit of a tailwater stream in the winter.

I’ll keep that in mind 😂😂

They do those "Polar Plunges" around here in the dead of winter.  Normally have to bust a hole in the ice for them.  Pretty sure that water temp is hovering around freezing temps.

Taney has the temp regulated to about 55 degrees when it gets to your place year round, doesn't it?

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously."

Hunter S. Thompson

• Root Admin
5 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

There is something wrong with an individual that will only donate to the needy if someone jumps into ice cold water on an ice cold day.     

I'll pledge 50.00 

But only if you'll agree to stay dry.   

Here’s a link for you. 

https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/WebLink.aspx?name=E358532&id=1

This just gives to CAM, no strings attached.