Rabbit Hunt

slabstacker

2 hours ago, txdave said:

I hunted around Mehlville. Still have my Sheridan. It got to where it would not hold air. Found a guy in California that built high end air guns and he rebuilt it.

I still have mine but it doesn’t hold air.   I bought a new one but rarely shoot it.   My daughter was shooting rabbits here around the house until she shot one that went nuts jumping all over and squealing.   She didn’t like it and never shot another one.  

On 12/13/2023 at 6:18 AM, snagged in outlet 3 said:

I still have mine but it doesn’t hold air.   I bought a new one but rarely shoot it.   My daughter was shooting rabbits here around the house until she shot one that went nuts jumping all over and squealing.   She didn’t like it and never shot another one.  

Back when my boys were playing football, one of the dads told us he had a bunch of geese out in his front yard plucking up the grass. So he picked up a BB gun and shot out into the group to scare them away. He ended up hitting one in the head and it started flopping around. So he grabbed it, wrung its neck and disposed of it. The neighbor lady saw it, freaked out and called it in. His fine was supposedly $10,000

John

• Members

Went and hit a conservation area  this morning that I have not hunted before. The place has some of the best quail habitat I have ever seen, we ran a ton of it and never found a single bird. Place was loaded up with rabbits though. We got 5 of them, pushed twice that out but couldn’t get them. Was a good time despite the weather.

IMG_2244.jpeg

On 12/20/2023 at 4:16 PM, ness said:

Back when my boys were playing football, one of the dads told us he had a bunch of geese out in his front yard plucking up the grass. So he picked up a BB gun and shot out into the group to scare them away. He ended up hitting one in the head and it started flopping around. So he grabbed it, wrung its neck and disposed of it. The neighbor lady saw it, freaked out and called it in. His fine was supposedly $10,000

If by chance everything you've indicated is true......I could have acted as his lawyer, and saved him 8k.    😉

10 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

If by chance everything you've indicated is true......I could have acted as his lawyer, and saved him 8k.    😉

Yes, I'm sure you could have. Now, go get some rest. :D 

John