Anybody got started yet?

BilletHead

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Gavin said:

Viviano’s, Gioa’s, and Adrianna’s are pretty darn good. Dunno if Volpi can take the title for best Sammich on the Hill, but I’ll volunteer to Judge. I might gain 20lbs before the semi finals.

I’ve had them all for years.  My Aunt lived a couple doors down from gioa’s.   I’m tellin ya, This one is legit.  That bread is unbelievable.  

4 minutes ago, Terrierman said:

Amighetti is a darn good sandwich too.

They moved.  Just a head up.  They are now on Southwest where the old hardware store was.  

My favorite is the first I ever had  Southwest Special from Southwest Market. Not a fan of the Hot Salami or Volpi Salami.   Amighetti's roast beef is always great.  

Oh an Mom's now takes credit cards.  I didn't get to eat there for years because I forgot to get cash.  

I always get Fishing and Small Game license,  but haven't taken a furry animal in years.   

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)