Everything is frozen and I am bored

Smalliebigs

Before i pull up on one of my fishing spots i always look around to see if anyone is watching or close by, if there is i move on..i carry binoculars in my boat and use them...lol

I know everything about nothing and know nothing about everything!

Bruce Philips

yes they looked very good, especially the warm weather pictures.

His father touches the Claw in spite of Kevin's warnings and breaks two legs just as a thunderstorm tears the house apart. Kevin runs away with the Claw. He becomes captain of the Greasy Bastard, a small ship carrying rubber goods between England and Burma. Michael Palin, Terry Jones, 1974

8 hours ago, Basfis said:

Is this satire or serious concern about someone finding a location via a picture and ruining the “spot”?

Lol, must of been serious about finding a location via a picture and ruining the "spot", because he removed the link to the photos. Now that is funny I don't care who you are. 

They wanted me to show them how must of been "The satire part"?  Or maybe they thought I was BS'ing them.

Fyi - I will inform you when I speak satire and I don't mind being corrected when wrong, but by God don't ask if you don't want to know! Rant over.

Got me, Mitch.   LMAO 

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)