Question about Nanofil

Old plug

Call me crazy but I like the P line flouro clear.  Mono that's flouro coated.  I've convinced myself that it's better than regular mono and for sure better than straight flouro.  Flouro has it's place but not with light line.  At least if you ask me.

21 minutes ago, Terrierman said:

Call me crazy but I like the P line flouro clear.  Mono that's flouro coated.  I've convinced myself that it's better than regular mono and for sure better than straight flouro.  Flouro has it's place but not with light line.  At least if you ask me.

I'm a fan of co-poly lines too.  The only problem with them is if you over-stretch it the mono and flouro don't recover the same and the line goes all curly-Q and won't straighten back out.   The amazing abrasion resistance makes up for that though if you're fishing around rocks/cables/and such.  P-Line CX Premium is my fav.

1 minute ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Big brother is in on this conversation. 

F95454AA-3B8D-4397-B5A5-C0AE7D2AE6CB.jpeg

Big brother is in on every digital conversation. You should have no delusions about privacy. 

Every Saint has a past, every Sinner has a future. On Instagram @hamneedstofish

1 hour ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Less visible.   Do you think it could be the fluoro causing knot breakage? 

YES......screw the leader you don't need it.....scratch that I have never needed one nor has it seemed to affect how much I get bit but, that is just my opinion though.