Rare experience

Hog Wally

Flysmallie does have a point. Its not right to destroy someones property for taking pictures. Guess you have locate the operator and ask them to stop if it is bothering you on your property., Call the cops if they don't stop or you cant locate them.   

just for the record the federal government "owns" the airspace over your head and can control it, you have no more rights than if your on the street and someone vids you on with their iPhone.... slap the iPhone out of their hand and you will be in the wrong, now if you video someone buck naked where they have an "expectation" (Like your back yard) of privacy thats different but VERY hard to pursue in court

MONKEYS? what monkeys?

If only you could know for sure when they were going to fly over you.  Guns, blanks, fake blood, etc.  Could find out real quick if it was LE.  Could be a lot of fun.  I am not very photogenic so I would be wearing speedos pretty quick, video this fellers.

While it's illegal to shoot down or jam a drone, I think a prosecutor would have to get pretty creative to charge anybody for putting on an otherwise-legal aerial fireworks display...

I can't dance like I used to.