Boat flipped this morning as MLF guys headed out

STLbassbuster

That joke is lost on me, I occasionally watch a MLF episode for a little bit, I never know their names and all I can think about is how much that would take the fun out of fishing for me.  Others love the competition I just am not one of them.

7 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

Trying to imagine what it would take to flip a Charger.  🤔

Dang! 

hard to say without watching it happen.  i do know that chargers used to be bad about bow hooking.  i've watched several of them do that over the years, but they did remain upright.  thanks to all those that helped.

bo

If you wanted to flip a 20' bass boat on purpose.....How would you do it ?

Cut 90° into a big oncoming roller and throttle up hard.  That might do it.  I bet I couldn't do it on the first try though.  I'd have to keep being stupid until finally I succeeded.

24 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

If you wanted to flip a 20' bass boat on purpose.....How would you do it ?

Cut 90° into a big oncoming roller and throttle up hard.  That might do it.  I bet I couldn't do it on the first try though.  I'd have to keep being stupid until finally I succeeded.

Texting and driving maybe?

If I was trying, I'd say WOT, with a hydraulic jack plate up too high trying to get that last MPH, chop the throttle and cut the wheel at the same time, as if to miss something. If you were lucky and caught a wave with the bow as you were falling off the pad, you might be able to sling yourself out, and if you were real real lucky, maybe could roll the whole thing.