Cape Fair WOW

Dutch

2 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

Did they not foresee that ?

I think it possible  they planned it that way, it's leading toward a "need for martial law".  As in " we suggested, then we asked, then we told y'all to stay home and yer still gathering in crowds;  so we must force you to comply for your own good''   Never let a disaster go to waste.

I am gonna say that in general you will not see the COE out closing all boat ramps.  If I am.wrong you can be sure to remind me of what I said.  There will be some closed for various reason such as inside camping areas etc.  But closing off a latgr public lake is an exercise in futility, too many public launch points.

24 minutes ago, tjm said:

I think it possible  they planned it that way, it's leading toward a "need for martial law".  As in " we suggested, then we asked, then we told y'all to stay home and yer still gathering in crowds;  so we must force you to comply for your own good''   Never let a disaster go to waste.

Kinda like how they purposely turned "peaceful protests" into NOT PEACEFUL ANYMORE protests ?

21 minutes ago, MOPanfisher said:

I am gonna say that in general you will not see the COE out closing all boat ramps.  If I am.wrong you can be sure to remind me of what I said.  There will be some closed for various reason such as inside camping areas etc.  But closing off a latgr public lake is an exercise in futility, too many public launch points.

Closing ANY OF THEM just makes the others more crowded.   Kinda defeats the alleged agenda.  

Mark Twain and Truman have closed COE ramps, or so I've heard.

2 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

Closing ANY OF THEM just makes the others more crowded.   Kinda defeats the alleged agenda.  

Mark Twain and Truman have closed COE ramps, or so I've heard.

You would be correct

image.pngimage.png

-- Jim

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -- Doug Larson

• Members

I launched out of Kim city today and went towards the lower end. I saw very few boats that way, but then I gotta wild hair and ran up the james. Boats were everywhere. Guess I shoulda stayed towards lower end because bite was definitely better.

8 hours ago, MOPanfisher said:

If you remember the last government shut down, The signs and gates went up the day, of the shutdown. They  already had a contract to have the signs printed, before it happened. Might check to see who is printing signs.

Those signs are printed on an office copier.  I had heard Mark Twin closed most of their ramps.  There are a few closed around here due to fact of where and how they are located within a campground.  The orders were campgrounds ar closed, do what you have to to make that happen.