Submerged Bridges Table Rock Lake

Will S.

Does anyone have images (photo or down scan or  side scan) of submerged smaller bridges under Table Rock Lake .

After 50-60 years I don't know how much is left but I image most of the small bridges were make of wood, maybe a steel structure. 

I have read that wood will preserve in water with very little oxygen (probably deep). 

thanks.. (pic attached is NOT on Table Rock.. For demonstration only). 😉

432125-L.jpg

I know that there was a Big M burger stand at the spot where @Quillback fishes regularly. The grease from the old fryers still attract mako sharks to this day. Man I love this new 92 point Cabernet from Costco! 

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

8 hours ago, Mitch f said:

I know that there was a Big M burger stand at the spot where @Quillback fishes regularly. The grease from the old fryers still attract mako sharks to this day. Man I love this new 92 point Cabernet from Costco! 

I have some great side scan images of that place, just can't figure how to post them here.  

21 minutes ago, MrGiggles said:

https://sueandersenrealty.com/flood2008/index_files/page0006.htm

I've wondered the same thing. There are loads of bridges under Stockton, I think most have been dismantled, or were just little concrete crossings that have now silted in to just a hump on the bottom.

Thanks...  I never would have guessed that this image was a bridge, especially one that size !.

Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 8.25.47 AM.png

13 hours ago, Mitch f said:

Man I love this new 92 point Cabernet from Costco! 

Name, please? 

John