Jump to content

Baby


oneshot
 Share

Recommended Posts

Got a neighbor that gets bed ridden every time an animal gets killed around here.

Got a Groundhog but it is an old male so it is safe. Squirrels come up here messing with me, have become pets so their safe. 
 

Got couple Armadillos digging the yard up. I catch them they are not safe.

oneshot 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Those dang armadillos have been tearing up my flower beds for a month now. Neighbor took care of 2, but they are still causing my blood to boil. Set a live trap for a week, and every night they would tear up the area around it. 

TinBoats BassClub.  An aluminum only bass club. If interested in info send me a PM. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

Those dang armadillos have been tearing up my flower beds for a month now. Neighbor took care of 2, but they are still causing my blood to boil. Set a live trap for a week, and every night they would tear up the area around it. 

Break out that Hatsan !  

How do you bait those peckerwoods?  I never see them when I'm close to my guns.  We have 7-8 around here and so far I've only got to shoot two  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

Break out that Hatsan !  

How do you bait those peckerwoods?  I never see them when I'm close to my guns.  We have 7-8 around here and so far I've only got to shoot two  

Buddy, if i could, trust me i would. I have 5 outside cameras on my house, with 1 being right where it tears up the flower bed, and not a single video of it. I have gone out there all hours of the night, and nothing. 
 

between them, and the neighbors dog pissing on the decorations on the porch, im getting antsy to pop something. 

TinBoats BassClub.  An aluminum only bass club. If interested in info send me a PM. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

How do you bait armadillos..?

Use a funnel for bait. Set your box trap and run wings out from it like a fence in a vee with 6-8" boards, the armadillo will follow the boards and they will funnel it into the trap. Best box traps for them are wood and once one pees on the wood floor the rest will feel at home there. With a used wood trap you should get a new pet every night. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, tjm said:

Use a funnel for bait. Set your box trap and run wings out from it like a fence in a vee with 6-8" boards, the armadillo will follow the boards and they will funnel it into the trap. Best box traps for them are wood and once one pees on the wood floor the rest will feel at home there. With a used wood trap you should get a new pet every night. 

Oh I don't want to trap them, I just wanna lure them in so I can shoot them in the head with a airgun.    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.