Bridgeport 3-30-21

Launched about 10 am and had a two man limit in 4 hours. Water temp 57 ish. I used artificial and my buddy used minnows..Minnows did a little better but not much. All fish were caught in 15ft or less on brush. The big ones arent shallow yet, only one that was 14.5". Most were just solid eaters 10-12 inch.  Color on plastic didnt seem to matter to much. White, Patriot, Albino shad, blue thunder all seem to be good in the Bobby Garland baby shads

IMG_8994.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

Well done!  

And it's been a while since I had to concern myself with "limits' no matter what they are!

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."  George Carlin

"The only money ever wasted is money never spent."  Me.

Very nice mess of fish.  We had a similar experience last Friday over that way.   Our fish were a little deeper over brush in about 20 fow.  That day they wouldn't hit a jig that wasn't black and chart, though minnows did work.  The fish weren't chock full of eggs yet.  Thanks for the report.

Took the old man with me today, my mom has had him locked up for the last year due to Covid, so this is our first trip in a very long time.  IT wasnt near as good as Tuesday but he managed 8. I was more less just trying to keep the boat in one spot so he could fish. All on minnows today 12-15 ft.   Wind made it really tough and the cold front didnt help.  Way up flat creek i was only seeing 51 for the water temp and very clear. Not far down by the Cafe boat dock the water was pretty dingy and 55.   

IMG_9002.jpg