Oneshot where are you?

BilletHead

18 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

Nope, don't care to discuss it with you.  

And it wasn't me who brought it up.  That would be my buddy Billethead.     

Yes I did and would like a civil discussion thank you in advance :) 

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

35 minutes ago, Nick Adams said:

Well, I thought the USA Today article mentioned in. A case had been identified in a Tx hospital and there were 11 in Canada. I can go back to the google machine and double check.

Here is what I have came up with,

consensus is it started in Peru. Then spread from there.  Easy to think it could and is spreading north to the border. Said it is spreading that way. I would like definite numbers from the border. if anyone finds them I would like to see them. 

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

Lefty Kreh

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

BilletHead

Just now, BilletHead said:

Yes I did and would like a civil discussion thank you in advance :) 

As soon as Quillback can come up with a way to justify it, I will eventually get kicked off of here.  At that time I will return under the name of Civilwrench. 👍

36 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

No need to respond to this post, as it isn't up for debate. 

Same old @fishinwrench. Play by your own rules and get to decide what gets to be discussed and what doesn't. 

Whatever man. It's a lost cause. You've had it and you're good, at least until the next time your get it, like the Congressman in Louisiana who has it for the second time. https://www.theadvocate.com/acadiana/news/article_a0e83d88-edad-11eb-95a2-7bf12e04f2c2.html

@BilletHead thanks for bringing up this post. I think it's important to discuss with those willing to discuss.

@snagged in outlet 3 you're right about that this is a different kind of vaccine, though it's not DNA vs mRNA. The Flu virus also is an RNA virus and doesn't have DNA. It's more of a dead (in the shot/live (the nasal sniffer) for flu and and piece of genetic material for the mRNA. And only time will tell how effective the new type of vaccine is in the long run.

11 minutes ago, Nick Adams said:
48 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

Same old @fishinwrench. Play by your own rules and get to decide what gets to be discussed and what doesn't

I don't make the rules here.   Discuss whatever you want with whoever (besides me) that you want.    

I never called you out, sir.  

13 minutes ago, Nick Adams said:

you're right about that this is a different kind of vaccine, though it's not DNA vs mRNA. The Flu virus also is an RNA virus and doesn't have DNA. It's more of a dead (in the shot/live (the nasal sniffer) for flu and and piece of genetic material for the mRNA. And only time will tell how effective the new type of vaccine is in the long run.

I'm speaking of the vaccine material itself.  The flu vaccine is attenuated proteins (therefore contains DNA) from a flu virus that elicits the bodies response.  The Covid vaccine is a piece of mRNA that tells your cells to elicit the response.  In this case to the spike proteins to prevent binding.  No other mRNA vaccine has been approved for use before this one.  And in this case they used the emergency loophole for it.  That way nobody can come back and sue the manufacturer or gvmt if they have a bad reaction.  

So to @fishinwrench's point about the lawsuits there won't be any.  

14 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

I don't make the rules here.   Discuss whatever you want with whoever (besides me) that you want.    

I never called you out, sir.  

Give up, he ain’t worth your time

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

2 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

I'm speaking of the vaccine material itself.  The flu vaccine is attenuated proteins (therefore contains DNA) from a flu virus that elicits the bodies response.  The Covid vaccine is a piece of mRNA that tells your cells to elicit the response.  In this case to the spike proteins to prevent binding.  No other mRNA vaccine has been approved for use before this one.  And in this case they used the emergency loophole for it.  That way nobody can come back and sue the manufacturer or gvmt if they have a bad reaction.  

Interesting thanks. One would think though we would hear more about this if it is  happening. Are the black SUVs and special ops guys on the job snuffing out the ones effected? 

Pogo

Lefty Kreh

Lefty Kreh

BilletHead

BilletHead

BilletHead

7 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Totally agree!   But isn't talk of a potential one.... a clever way to keep victims quiet ?   

Why would they be concerned about mass death?   They are pretending to be worried..... but they aren't worried.   Mass death NEEDS to happen, and you know they know it.    If you think that nobody is busy trying to figure out the best way to eliminate a portion of the worlds population.....you are 100% brainwashed.