Public service announcement from BilletHead Jr.

2 hours ago, rps said:

Those without vaccine died more frequently than those vaccinated.

Dunno about that.  Plenty got vaccinated and died before they ever came into contact with Covid, so that statistic can probably be thrown out the window.    

Covid was bad. Had a couple of good friends die from it. The disease was intentional. The great reset. 

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

4 hours ago, tjm said:

Do you have a link to a chart or study that starts tracking only after the vaccine was widely available? Didn't deaths taper off before the vaccine was produced?

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/11/briefing/omicron-deaths-vaccinated-vs-unvaccinated.html

Not trying to open up a can of worms but I thought the point of a vaccine meant you did not contract a disease. For example if you had 3 doses of the polio vaccine it was basically 99% effective. To each his own. I feel the flu vaccines and the covid vaccines may work to some point but are not effective at all. For instance when someone says “ oh they would have died if they didn’t have the vaccine.” How can you prove that? I do not care if you get a vaccine or not but just seems very fishy to me. There are pros and cons to for each reasoning but I see no reason why a young healthy person should get either of those. 

Vaccines train the body to respond to a viral attack on it with low doses of the genetic code.  Body responds and creates immunity.  When real thing comes along, you still contract the disease but body takes care of it before it advances.

Measles probably does not mutate much. That is why you can keep 99% effectiveness.

Coronavirus and Rhinoviruses do constantly mutate and adapt, so they have to keep up with them by new vaccines.  The common flu shot is just a concoction mix of what they predict will arrive the next year, shotgun effect.

If you have no health issues, good immune response, young, and don't mind to get sick for a few days, skip vaccines for flu and Covid.  Covid has watered itself down to a bad flu bug from the killer disease it was engineered to be in 4 years.

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously."

Hunter S. Thompson