Great Anthem Fergie!

joeD

42 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

Oh and was the object of the game to STEAL EACH OTHERS FLAG?    If not then what is the significance of the flag still being there ?

See?  Makes zero sense.

Doesn't the Bible say we're not supposed to worship things like flags?  Pretty sure it does.

Flag flying over the fort means the fort had not been surrendered.  Made a lot of sense at the time.

5 minutes ago, moguy1973 said:

I liked this version more than Fergie's version:

Clap your hands ya'll!

And people are mad at Kap for kneeling??? Seriously???

Why can't people just sing it like it's supposed to be and move on. I hear it at least a couple of times a week. Plan on hearing it tonight. But that's mostly kids singing it before their team takes the court/field. Not only is it a good moment to reflect before a game it's a great opportunity for other kids to get out there and show a talent. Unfortunately these professional artists (if you want to call them that) are too concerned in making it about them. 

It should be less like that R. Kelly, Roseann, Fergie crap and more like this.

23511320_10210756538650123_7535935517810389403_o.jpg

I know JoeD and Wrench are just being their usual messed up selves with all this, but seriously...When we all figure out that tribute to something higher or bigger than ourselves is a good thing, we’ll have a lot less problems. Sermon over.

John

6 hours ago, ness said:

I know JoeD and Wrench are just being their usual messed up selves with all this, but seriously...When we all figure out that tribute to something higher or bigger than ourselves is a good thing, we’ll have a lot less problems. Sermon over.

Did you just Rampart ?