Columbus Statue Removed

Mitch f

10 minutes ago, Quillback said:

Don't know the biblical references to slavery myself, but slavery was just about universal throughout the ancient world.  We certainly have our issues, but we are so fortunate to be living in the here and now.

No doubt, no one has gratitude anymore. They always want to place blame with someone else for their misfortune. 

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

18 hours ago, Mitch f said:

Specifics please...like book, chapter, and verses

Say what?  You, the firm believer, haven't even read the blasted thing????  

I think it's Exodus, or at least part of it is.  Words to the effect that you can beat the living crap out of your slave, and you can beat them as hard and severe as you want because they are your property.... but the slave has to recover in a week or so, and not die.   If you kill them then you are a sinner. 🙄      

But it's still ok to blast your mouthy or unruly offspring in the head with a stone and kill them.  Same goes for your new bride if she fails to bleed on your honeymoon.   Ya see, the god that allegedly created us didn't have any understanding of the female hymen whatsoever.   Am I the only one who finds that rather odd?  Not even God understands women !   But in the courtrooms where it says  "In God we trust" in big letters on the wall, you can't get away with throwing rocks at them.   🤔 Why do ya reckon that is.  

No sense in any of it.  God supposedly gives us a brain, yet society who lives by God's word.... refuses to let you use it.

Numbers are great.  I don't believe the election will be won based on the things that should be of importance.  I believe it will be won based on folks being tired of the constant social media biotching, dissatisfaction with the handling of corona, and the current surge of racial tensions causing division among the citizenry.  

No Jerry. IDK about your numbers. The tone at the top is vain, and pathetic. The Emperor has no clothes! We need a replacement, but not Biden, or Pence, or whatever flunky that runs as Biden’s VP. Our grandfathers would consider us chumps for putting ANY trust in these so called leaders.

9 minutes ago, Gavin said:

We need a replacement

Here's how I see it.  Pretty much all of the political establishment, left and right, hates the Emperor Trump, because most of the time he refuses to go along with their BuSiness As Usual.

I truly believe that the Emperor has the best interest of normal Americans as the basis of most of his actions.  He has worked very hard to get the US out from under the financial thumb of the commies in China by making it easier for companies to do business profitably here at home.

The fact that he's a jackass and a whoremonger are meaningless to me.  He's trying to do the right thing for our country.  He's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but think what things would be like if that vile hildebeast klintoon were the Emperor.  Three years into the reign of that witch we would be lucky to have a public discussion like this without being tossed into a gulag.

1 hour ago, Gavin said:

or Pence

Pence’s personality seems to be 180 of Trump. What do you have against him?

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor