Someone said there was an election yesterday?? LOL

The fishing has been really really good in our lake the last Three weeks. I lost a really nice bass at the sea wall on the first cast. This was the first time I have had one on at my sea wall bigger than 3 1/2 lbs and when I tried to flip it up on to the wall it shook off this MB 110 pretty easily hahaha that was my bad. I did manage 5 solid Crips though and watched an Osprey get robbed in mid flight of a bass by a bald Eagle 🦅 right before sunset 😎

I hope all of you are staying safe and getting out in our beautiful outdoors we have available in Missouri. ✌️

94865E69-620E-4DB9-BDFE-CA0FFDBD4089.jpeg

11C84822-FBED-49E3-8B36-E19BC5941332.jpeg

6AAB651C-92F9-4233-8EDC-FFD563A0D5F5.jpeg

810C3DEA-E6FD-4969-9571-C139611DAA0B.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Smalliebigs said:

The fishing has been really really good in our lake the last Three weeks. I lost the really nice bass at the sea wall on the first cast. This was the first time I have had one on at my sea wall bigger than 3 1/2 lbs and when I tried to flip it up on to the wall it shook off this MB 110 pretty easily hahaha that was my bad. I did manage 5 solid Crips though and watched an Osprey get robbed in mid flight of a bass by a bald Eagle 🦅 right before sunset 😎

I hope all of you are staying safe and getting out in our beautiful outdoors we have available in Missouri. ✌️

94865E69-620E-4DB9-BDFE-CA0FFDBD4089.jpeg

11C84822-FBED-49E3-8B36-E19BC5941332.jpeg

6AAB651C-92F9-4233-8EDC-FFD563A0D5F5.jpeg

810C3DEA-E6FD-4969-9571-C139611DAA0B.jpeg

Great looking spot to fish. Congrats on the crappie and good luck getting that big bass!

11 minutes ago, Johnsfolly said:

Great looking spot to fish. Congrats on the crappie and good luck getting that big bass!

Thanks man, our point has some wicked nice sunsets. I have been sinking reefs all around my 120 ft of shoreline hahaha and the fish have really been flocking to these spots. I think the fish really like a tree that has just been put in the water better it seems??

I had a net over under our boat house but, tried to flip it like an idiot. I won’t do that again hahaha

13 minutes ago, Smalliebigs said:

I have been sinking reefs all around my 120 ft of shoreline hahaha and the fish have really been flocking to these spots. I think the fish really like a tree that has just been put in the water better it seems??

Where I worked in FL the property had an ultraclear and deep pond. I tossed in a couple of Xmas trees one year and had sunfish and even 4 to 5 lb bass around them within a day or two. Once the needles fell off and they lost branches the number of fish around them dropped of dramatically.

Just means that you have to keep refreshing those spots over time.

Looking forward to seeing more fish more from your lake.

Live and learn from those flippin' mistakes ;)!

Dang the crappie must have really moved up! I was out on Carmel a month or so ago, and crappies were on the grass edges right off the bottom in 15 fow.  Last november we were catching them in Carmel, and a few others in about 6 FOW.  Ive never crappie fished Capri, but with the clarity, i would expect it to have some pretty good ones.

1 hour ago, top_dollar said:

Dang the crappie must have really moved up! I was out on Carmel a month or so ago, and crappies were on the grass edges right off the bottom in 15 fow.  Last november we were catching them in Carmel, and a few others in about 6 FOW.  Ive never crappie fished Capri, but with the clarity, i would expect it to have some pretty good ones.

These were all 12 to 13 inches and thrown back before my dad next could get his hands on them hahaha