A Hard Learned Lesson on the Upper End

rps

22 minutes ago, Dhunter1 said:

What's a Jika rig?

A method of rigging a soft plastic to be very free floating and yet remain mostly weedless/less prone to snag.

http://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/stacey-the-jika-rig-king/

5 hours ago, abkeenan said:

Ned's cousin. We don't talk about him much here because he is that odd cousin and doesn't work.

I'm not sure but I think you just offended the entire Jika community.

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."  George Carlin

"The only money ever wasted is money never spent."  Me.

15 hours ago, vernon said:

I'm not sure but I think you just offended the entire Jika community.

Stop acting like a mamby-pamby liberal. The Jika rig originated in Japan and arrived here in the States without proper documentation. It's an illegal alien, cut and dried, and needs to be deported. Have we already forgotten the great spy bait debacle?

They can't finish The Wall soon enough.

ClassActionTransparent.png

4 minutes ago, Champ188 said:

Stop acting like a mamby-pamby liberal. The Jika rig originated in Japan and arrived here in the States without proper documentation. It's an illegal alien, cut and dried, and needs to be deported. Have we already forgotten the great spy bait debacle?

They can't finish The Wall soon enough.

Nonsense.  In a free and inclusive society, all members of the Jika community are welcome and entitled to the same benefits and freedoms that we non-Jika Americans enjoy.

In fact, now that  the true hatred expressed by Abkeenan's post has sunk in I'm in the process of organizing a Jika march.  I'm sure it won't be difficult to attract national media coverage which, hopefully, will lead to the establishment of the first "Jika Day" and an annual celebration of the Jika way of life.

You, sir, would be better served to quickly come aboard the Jika movement before it's too late and you're left to ponder the big "What if?"

Jika, Jika, Jika, Jika, Ji..................

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."  George Carlin

25 minutes ago, vernon said:

Nonsense.  In a free and inclusive society, all members of the Jika community are welcome and entitled to the same benefits and freedoms that we non-Jika Americans enjoy.

In fact, now that  the true hatred expressed by Abkeenan's post has sunk in I'm in the process of organizing a Jika march.  I'm sure it won't be difficult to attract national media coverage which, hopefully, will lead to the establishment of the first "Jika Day" and an annual celebration of the Jika way of life.

You, sir, would be better served to quickly come aboard the Jika movement before it's too late and you're left to ponder the big "What if?"

Jika, Jika, Jika, Jika, Ji..................

You won't be talking so darn tough once I rally the Texas Rig troops and we kick your butts back across the pond where you belong. :lol:

ClassActionTransparent.png

46 minutes ago, Champ188 said:

You won't be talking so darn tough once I rally the Texas Rig troops and we kick your butts back across the pond where you belong. :lol:

That's what you think!

We've got Sheriff Sally on our side buster!