Whites wallies and other fake news...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said it dude...these past couple of days have been creeeeeping by. I might trip and fall while im sprinting to the river Friday morning. Cant wait to get out there!

This is funny since I run an Ice cream shop 😆  also as of now only two yaks so not really a floatilla lol

You guys should have some fun. Grin away. There are some fish up there and I bet you will find some. Be safe and give us a report. This is a fly rod trip only right?

• 1 month later...

Headed out to 215 floating to taylor.... Friday early hope to find some of those walleye ive been hearing about ! 😁😎

27 minutes ago, bwcballer10 said:

I walked in at Frisco line trail last night and actually caught 4 walleye. 2 were keepers and then one went 14 and another 14 and a half. We are floating this afternoon from 215 to Taylor. I really wish there was a way I could get off work this Friday to tag along for your float. Good luck!

Tell em you got Rona!!!

1 hour ago, bwcballer10 said:

I walked in at Frisco line trail last night and actually caught 4 walleye. 2 were keepers and then one went 14 and another 14 and a half. We are floating this afternoon from 215 to Taylor. I really wish there was a way I could get off work this Friday to tag along for your float. Good luck!

I lost a walter that was 5 or 6 lbs there Saturday