Usually I Go

oneshot

My wife has a 30 hour class and gets to travel. Like I told her I’m more 2 days 4 hours a day kind of guy.

Went to an awards dinner had no idea what it was before going. I went ahead and wore my Bibs everyone else was Suit and Tie. Got there , I’m here make the best of it.

Hey got paid for mileage, room and food. Just the other side of Jefferson City.

Worst place we ever stayed was Tan Tara.

oneshot

3 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

Yo, I wore tennis shoes to my wedding.  Nobody noticed, not even Sugarbritches. 

Everytime we look at the wedding pics I get this awesome feeling.   Kinda like stickin' it to the Man, ya know? 

💪😉🤟

Well when everyone else has on flip flops….😂

4 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

Yo, I wore tennis shoes to my wedding.  Nobody noticed, not even Sugarbritches. 

Everytime we look at the wedding pics I get this awesome feeling.   Kinda like stickin' it to the Man, ya know? 

💪😉🤟

I got married in uniform.  Two of the guys who stood up with me wore cowboy boots with their uniforms.  Whenever anybody asked them about it, they said they were in the cavalry.😁

I like my Bibs and always ask my wife if they will be ok?

My wife got me a Urinal. I really like it but in order to use it I have to have Bibs on. Real pain with my Valve and only one Arm working right 

I wear Bibs to Church but hey one guy wears shirt with sleeves tore off.

The Dinner I was there make the best of it. They had a Silent Auction and I got a Wine Basket. Now trying to figure out who to give it to for Christmas.

I already gave my wife her Christmas. Now I’m thinking I’ll make her feel bad if she don’t spend couple thousand on me.

She made 80% on her class. Got another class today.

oneshot