I DON’T WANNA FISH LIKE THAT.

Bill Babler

48 minutes ago, frankie2969 said:

What I'd like to know too is, fish mortality? When you pull those fish out of 50 to 100 feet of water just fizzing them is not going to keep them alive. I'm no fish biologist. I can't believe that they will survive it.

Not pinning that on the new guys. Fishermen on the Ozark  Highlands lakes have been catching and fizzing fish since the 1960’s. 

1 hour ago, Bill Babler said:

Fishermen on the Ozark  Highlands lakes have been catching and fizzing fish since the 1960’s.

Can someone explain that concept to me?  I never understood it. 

How does pulling a fish into a lower pressure environment INCREASE air bladder volume ?    Are you gonna tell me that a partially filled balloon can be fully filled by shoving it up & down through the water column?      That always sounded like some seriously flawed science to me.   

42 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

Can someone explain that concept to me?  I never understood it. 

How does pulling a fish into a lower pressure environment INCREASE air bladder volume ?    Are you gonna tell me that a partially filled balloon can be fully filled by shoving it up & down through the water column?      That always sounded like some seriously flawed science to me.   

PV=nRT

It is pretty simple and not flawed at all, you just don't want to understand it.  I simple look at Wikipedia would tell you everything you need to know if you cared to. 

4 minutes ago, top_dollar said:

PV=nRT

It is pretty simple and not flawed at all, you just don't want to understand it.  I simple look at Wikipedia would tell you everything you need to know if you cared to. 

Is there a machine that can extract air from water, and pressurize it.....Or is this something that only fish can do? 

13 hours ago, ColdWaterFshr said:

Whats next?  Deer hunters with drones using infrared to track where the deer are and then setting up their stands accordingly, to ambush?

Yep.  Already a thing.   Hotspots overlaid on google earth.  I believe the hog hunters were first to do it.  

25 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

Is there a machine that can extract air from water, and pressurize it.....Or is this something that only fish can do? 

Ask Siri…she will tell you lies about who’s the best President 🙄

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

38 minutes ago, top_dollar said:

Lol you better stick to changing out impellers. 🤣 I'm not going to debate science with a boat mechanic that failed 7th grade math.  

Debate ?  

Why do you assume that I'm going to debate with you if you educate me ?  

I give y'all solid info all the freakin' time, on things that YOU are ignorant about, if I know the answer.    

It was an actual question, dude.   

I admit to occasionally failing math, due to laziness and not GAF, but I aced Science in every grade of school. 🤷‍♂️ Isn't that somewhat evident? 

20 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

... I admit to occasionally failing math, due to laziness and not GAF, but I aced Science in every grade of school. 🤷‍♂️ Isn't that somewhat evident? 

You do know biology is one of the sciences, right?

I can't dance like I used to.