Hey I Still Kill Stuff

oneshot 1

2 hours ago, Flysmallie said:

You go in the kitchen for anything and she’ll be there. She’s always got sad eyes for a snack. 

Here’s what I’ve got to deal with

IMG_7456.jpeg

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

3 hours ago, FishnDave said:

I had a roomate in college that would trap chipmunks on campus, then build a home-made rocket and launch them into the sky.  The "living chamber" always filled with smoke and killed them, unfortunately.

He also kept his pet ferret in our room (no pets allowed).

And he shot a crow out of tree outside the study room on our dorm floor one night.  He went outside to hide the evidence, and the crow was still alive.  He tied a string around its neck, and "hopped" it back into the dorm, and then took it to the bathbroom to try to drown it in the toilet.  Unsuccessful, he cut the power cord off his alarm clock, taped one exposed wire to the crow's back, plugged it in, and then let the crow bite the other exposed wire.  This eventually ended the crow.  My roommate told me all of this the next morning when I asked him why there were crow feathers on his desk.  Really nice guy, did some strange stuff.

People that are cruel to animals do not fit inside my definition of a nice guy.

2 hours ago, Terrierman said:

People that are cruel to animals do not fit inside my definition of a nice guy.

Good point.  I never saw him do any of these things (except the pet ferret in our room), he just told me he'd done them.  

I don't choose to kill wild animals, but I'll eat what somebody else kills.  Except I'll kill spiders in the house cuz they creep me out.  Outdoor spiders are fine.  And I harbor little remorse for stinging a fish's lip with a hook and then releasing it.  :)   Sounds kinda mental when I say it out loud.

1 minute ago, Flysmallie said:

Yeah that's one thing I don't get. 

I think a lot of serial killers started out torturing animals. At least that's what I heard. I don't know any.

John

15 minutes ago, Flysmallie said:

At least you can just pick that one up and calm it down. 

He’s actually a very quiet dog… Not a yapper I think we lucked out with this one

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor