Please Pray

oneshot 1

2024 Boat production is at a standstill.  There aren't enough outboards available to power them.   Boats are outlasting today's 4-stroke outboards at a rate of 3/1, so for every boat produced there needs to be 3 outboards available before the warranty expires.  

Boats are lasting longer.....but motors are not. 

So yes, when you buy a new 2024 Outboard motor..... you're actually buying 3 of them....So the company still turns a profit if you're motor is replaced twice. 

4 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

2024 Boat production is at a standstill.  There aren't enough outboards available to power them.   Boats are outlasting today's 4-stroke outboards at a rate of 3/1, so for every boat produced there needs to be 3 outboards available before the warranty expires.  

Boats are lasting longer.....but motors are not. 

So yes, when you buy a new 2024 Outboard motor..... you're actually buying 3 of them....So the company still turns a profit if you're motor is replaced twice. 

There’s sure a lot of boats with motors In Lebanon.   I’ve never seen that many there.   Fields of them.   Car market is struggling so I’m sure boat sales are too.  

1 hour ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

There’s sure a lot of boats with motors In Lebanon.   I’ve never seen that many there.   Fields of them.   Car market is struggling so I’m sure boat sales are too.  

Same deal in Bolivar. Saran wrapped pontoons for miles seems like.

-Austin

Like a guy told me Boats are a luxury item and people just don't have the money for them. 

Told my wife a Boat or RV would be nice but I would have to buy a Pickup but I can't drive and I'm getting at an age that forget it make due.

oneshot 

What's going on?  I just saw another story about folks losing their jobs.... and it isnt' because of A.I.!

"A small, rural town in the Ozarks (Noel, MO) is grappling with finding a path forward after a Tyson Foods Inc. plant closure left nearly a third of its residents jobless. "

I sincerely hope anyone affected is able to recover.  

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)

1 hour ago, Daryk Campbell Sr said:

I sincerely hope anyone affected is able to recover.  

It has never been so easy/friendly to make money on your own.   Relying solely on some company to make your living is a bigger gamble than camping out at a crap-table.