If I don't get out this weekend there's going to be trouble

Ok you opened that door. I have been holding off on the whining. But darn I couldn't agree more. I retired last November and with a couple spotty, uneventful outings, it has been somewhat meager. My so sinfully desired retirement so far, has produced about 10 cords of fire wood. Never ending clean hardwood floors, countless vacuuming of already  clean carpets. I feel I could go toe to toe with my wife on how to do laundry. I have become a man servant!!! And all of topped off by constantly reading a fish forum where it's obvious a lot a people are so pinned up they have argued pretty much about everything. The last I read peanut has a 2-1 lead over plain. COME ON SPRING!!!:angry1: Oh and God Bless!!!

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity...... Or you could just flip a coin???B)

These weekends sure have been rough weather wise... I ended up playing hookey on a monday to get out and hit some water.  This up and down 60 degree then snow, then snow then, 50 degree crap is dumb...

8 more days till Jigfest.  Still up in the air on whether we get a massive snow and ice storm or if I'll be fishing in short sleeves. :)

I have had health issues this winter and finally after arguing with insurance company for a stress test for 10 weeks. Then 3 days before im suppose to do my test I come down sick with what ever this is and had to cancel my test. With the way the weather has been I won't even go outside and I live alone also so no one to argue with except my myself and im on a 50% win streak arguing with myself.

I know everything about nothing and know nothing about everything!

Bruce Philips

2 hours ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Man!  I think this is the longest stretch of no fishing in my life.  Now they are calling for thunderstorms this weekend. 

I need some action!!!

PAITENCE my friend..... when the water is right we will destroy them

1 hour ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Then the weather gets decent but the rains come and blow out the rivers.  AHHH!

That is what it has been like out here in Maryland as well. Ground is so saturated that very rain dumps 1 to 2 inches and floods everything.  Finally had some break in the weather pattern and I did get to fish on a Saturday :D!