Has the earth turned on its axis?

Gavin

Not much of a "sports" guy.  Minus the X-Games style. Found this one funny and it goes with the thread.  This one's for you,  Quill....  

FB_IMG_1558703524962.jpg

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)

30 minutes ago, Quillback said:

Adam Sandler should not be allowed to wear any Bruins logo clothing.  Has that guy ever been in a good movie?

Waterboy and Happy Gilmore make me laugh....

John

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 12:51 PM, ness said:

Waterboy and Happy Gilmore make me laugh....

Agree on the Happy Gilmore movie. I also really liked Grown ups. Not the second one.

No one has talked about the games thus far. Tale of two cities can describe the Blues performances thus far- the worst of times and the best of times. Their 4 to 2 victory evened up the series. I watched the first two periods of game four (need my beauty sleep). Noticed a lot of energy from the Blues whereas the Bruins looked flat. Probably tired from the game 3 beatdown of the Blues. Last night the Blues spent a lot of time with the puck in Boston's zone and Rask looked beatable. Several times he was out of position and got lucky that the puck wasn't on net. Who knows which teams will show up in game 5. I am hoping for last night's Blues team. I feel that this series is likely to go 7 games, but hope the Blues win in 6😁.

Would love to see the Blues bring the Stanley cup to the Midwest. Regardless of the final outcome of the series congrats to them getting off the schneid and breaking their 0fer winning streak in the finals.