Oneshot where are you?

BilletHead

6 minutes ago, Mitch f said:

Good morning, I usually wake up at 5 but today I woke up earlier for some unknown reason…maybe I need to go season some cast iron and buy a Powerball!! 😂😂

Yessir good idea! It's a good morning. Enjoy your day Mitch

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

8 hours ago, budman said:

I thought I remembered him saying his arms did work but he still had use of his hands a couple of weeks ago. I looked over older post and saw he posted on July 15th about his arms and about his dog going to the vet. Also on July 17th about having to use a electric cart at Walmart. Also on July 17th he said something about a fast trip to Forsyth. He had also talked about his mother-in-law catching covid and passing in June. Hope he is OK. Have always read his post even though I don't always agree with what he says.

He and I were PM'ing back forth on the 18th.  He said his arms weren't working and then he didn't answer anymore.  I PM'd him several times over the next few days and he hasn't replied.  Then I checked with Wrench a couple days ago to if he could check on him or knew how to contact him.  Does anyone live in that area?

2 hours ago, Phil Lilley said:

Last time his account was active was 7/19.  The IP shows Belleville, IL

That’s the last place I expected him to live. 

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

I just sent this e-mail to the Laclede County Office of Emergency Management.  Not sure how accurate the details below might be.

I'm checking on a person who I only know from an internet fishing forum.  I believe his wife works there and he volunteers.  He's in his 60's and has health issues.  We haven't heard from him for a while on the forum and there is concern.  Can you help?

Many thanks

Rick Helms