Levi's aka Squatch stuck a big brownie last night

JestersHK

• Root Admin

I have been seeing some huge swirls/takes the last few evenings while the water is still running.  Huge.  This isn't one of them though, if they caught it below the narrows.

Lilleys Landing logo 150.jpg

3 minutes ago, Phil Lilley said:

I have been seeing some huge swirls/takes the last few evenings while the water is still running.  Huge.  This isn't one of them though, if they caught it below the narrows.

Great fish!  He gets bonus points for the hat, right? 😍 👍

8 minutes ago, Phil Lilley said:

Yeah, Blake said down from narrows, not sure how far though.   I saw a huge V in the water last week when we were down in the flats by rebar.  

Was pushing water like I remember the huge catfish in my aunts pond when I was a kid. Those were all 15lb plus cats...

It's getting to be that time of year though still a bit early, but maybe they are moving up from down lake?

I've been tying 10-inch, articulated double deceivers. I am dedicating each evening when the water is still running to throwing those and nothing else starting Sunday. If I get one bite, it'll be worth it (so I tell myself).

“To those devoid of imagination a blank place on the map is a useless waste; to others, the most valuable part.”--Aldo Leopold

1 hour ago, Ryan Miloshewski said:

I've been tying 10-inch, articulated double deceivers. I am dedicating each evening when the water is still running to throwing those and nothing else starting Sunday. If I get one bite, it'll be worth it (so I tell myself).

That's pretty neat, hope one of those 30 lbers pays you a visit.