What are you listening to?

http://www.concertvault.com/

I stumbled across this site last night, haven't tried any shows yet but it appears interesting. Concerts going back to the 60s with some great artists and venues. How bout Cream from 1968 at the Winterland or Neil Young & Crazy Horse 1970 at Fillmore East. The site says streaming is free.

• 1 year later...
On 1/22/2018 at 10:52 AM, Old plug said:

I have not heard a word or music since the early 60s  I sort of console myself with following  the carrear and reading the lyrics of the songs of someone I know. 

Rhonda is fantastic 

doin some good Merle

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

53 minutes ago, Mitch f said:

Rhonda is fantastic 

doin some good Merle

Mitch gave you a like for just posting. Not a big fan of much besides 60 and 70 classic rock.

I know the family. I fish with Herb her husband now and then. He is a troller however and I do not do that.  I know Her Herb and Her Sally Berry and her husband Hunter Berry the best. Sally sings with her mother in the band with Hunter and also has released a Gospel album just recently. The Debo player Bret Burke is married to her other daughterTinsel. I do not know much about those last two.They are all very very nice, God fearing people down home types. Rhonda is a crappie troller with Herb.  Hunter is a Catfish man as well. He caught a 18lb Blue last fall here.  

I've been enjoying the Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNO71hgto7c

His father touches the Claw in spite of Kevin's warnings and breaks two legs just as a thunderstorm tears the house apart. Kevin runs away with the Claw. He becomes captain of the Greasy Bastard, a small ship carrying rubber goods between England and Burma. Michael Palin, Terry Jones, 1974