COVID-19 - Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

N9BOW

I had to make a quick run to walgreens in Bolivar and there was noticeably less traffic but by no means was empty anywhere I was.  Just seemed like a slightly slow day.

1 hour ago, Flysmallie said:

I had to make a 500 mile round trip yesterday to check on things in some of my stores. It's really weird out there with a lot of places closed and very little traffic. I could get used to everybody staying home and out of my way. 

Creepy quiet around here....

Well if you miss the hustle and bustle, just come on by.   It's hopping around here!   

Two nice days in a row.... people are breaking out!    General consensus among the hardcore fishing community seems to be....."They don't care, bring on the Corona".  I ain't shaking their hands, and I'm trying to maintain a boats distance between us.....until they reach for their billfold anyway.😊   Figure I have enough fuel and grease on me to kill any virus.  

I about lost in in Wal mart this morning,

Got there just after eight. The Mrs. and I. Didn't even go to the old folks hour at 6 am.  So there is a rather large lady in a Wal Mart scooter up by the self check out. Two mega packs of TP in her basket. Lady there said mam did you see the sign? One package per customer. She replied oh my husband is coming up front and one is his. Ok then.  So we are in there for milk and maybe flour and yeast. So we work our way to the back to get milk figuring that no tp on the shelves. We get to that isle and low and behold that rather large lady made it back there and I have no idea how and pitches out one of the tp mega packs back out of her basket. Husband is back there with more in his cart. I figure par for the course in our little town. Plenty on the shelf actually so we grab a pack and head for the milk. Then we go to the isle with baking goods. Guess what that rather large lady in the scooter is there her poor husband in tow. His head is hanging pretty low. We walk to the flower and yeast area. Oh no here she comes. Singles us out. What are you looking for? We were hoping to find some flour and yeast. She gets rather loud. Them #$%^& ^#*(@ Amish came in and took everything they could find. Didn't leave nothing for the rest of us. I grab a small bag of flour and begin to turn around. Again in a loud voice. Those $%$^@@#&  ^&*(!@#  Kansans are worse than the Amish. They are over here buying our stuff. WE should close that border! 

It was all I could do to keep my big mouth shut. Bit my tongue and left with her still spouting off. Note Store is pretty well stocked with most items. Even canned goods. 

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead