Hey I Still Kill Stuff

oneshot 1

6 hours ago, FishnDave said:

He also kept his pet ferret in our room (no pets allowed).

We had ferrets in college. Kind of fun at times though even when washed regularly they still had an odor about them. One time we had a partially deflated mylar helium balloon next to the sofa. The male ferret would hop up onto the sofa and then jump onto the balloon. He would bounce off the balloon and then bark around on the carpet. then repeated until he couldn't reach the balloon any longer. (when agitated/excited they would hunch up their back, hop around while barking). He also loved to stick his face into the clear plastic cups if one was on the floor. Then scuttle around the room pushing the cup with his face. This was hours of entertainment for all of us 😆.

The female ferret was much more reserved than the male. One thing that she enjoyed is licking peoples hands in the meaty part between your thumb and index finger. It was like the tootsie pop owl.

OIP.jpg

She would lick that spot three times and then bite 😉. We would warn folks but most of them were likely drunk at the time and just didn't pay attention until she gave them a nip.

1 hour ago, ness said:

I think a lot of serial killers started out torturing animals. At least that's what I heard. I don't know any.

Anyone watch that Dahmer series on Netflix?    I tried, but couldn’t make it through it….    That’s how he started, with animals.   

22 minutes ago, luckycraft said:

Anyone watch that Dahmer series on Netflix?    I tried, but couldn’t make it through it….    That’s how he started, with animals.   

Yeah, way too dark for me. Supposedly the Gacy documentary is good but I’ll pass. 

Watched ‘Bank of Dave’ on Netflix the other night. That’s a goodun that’ll leave you smiling. 

John

3 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

That's not a DOG. 

That's a cat that barks. 

If it makes you feel any better I used to Field Trial Labs but my girls have allergies 🤧 to fur. This one seems to be ok

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

2 minutes ago, Mitch f said:

If it makes you feel any better I used to Field Trial Labs but my girls have allergies 🤧 to fur. This one seems to be ok

It would only make me feel better if you'd have "trained" mine.  

Prolly too late now 🙄

5 hours ago, Johnsfolly said:

We had ferrets in college. Kind of fun at times though even when washed regularly they still had an odor about them.

Yes, my roomate's ferret definitely stunk.  It had its scent glands removed...still stunk.  We kept it in the mysterious crawl space in the wall of our room, so the RA wouldn't see it.  But she knew.