Hey I Still Kill Stuff

oneshot 1

These two can hear the plastic wrapper on crackers and cheese from a mile away.  The black one won't chase anything, she apparently has a policy of if it don't mess with her she don't mess with it.  The other likes to chase off deer because they run easily.  She thinks she is protecting me.  The pic is from a couple nights they spent at daughters and were put through the wash and dry system at her vets office.  Brown one though it was cool, black one was sure she was being tortured to death. 

14138.jpeg

18 hours ago, ness said:

I think a lot of serial killers started out torturing animals. At least that's what I heard. I don't know any.

I had a somewhat distant neighbor when I was a kid that tortured animals.  He wound up getting killed by a bunch of kids with hammers when he was about 30.  Karma really can be tough.  You can PM me for a name if you want to learn more.

2 hours ago, Terrierman said:

I had a somewhat distant neighbor when I was a kid that tortured animals.  He wound up getting killed by a bunch of kids with hammers when he was about 30.  Karma really can be tough.  You can PM me for a name if you want to learn more.

In our little town?

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

3 hours ago, Terrierman said:

But I will say that not all dogs are created equal.

I raised 3 labs that were a joy to bring up, and I could take them anywhere with me. But this peckerhead I have now has been a total PIA since he was about 7 months old.  

I love him to death, but the second I turn him loose he just doesn't care whether he pleases me or not.    He's only a "good boy" when he knows he can't get away from me. So he lives 80% of his life either in the house, or on a leash.    

Pricy little contraptions. I would like one for chipmunks, rats and mice. For those of you who wanjt to get rid of squirrels just ask me. I will crown them :) . Quietly. 

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

4 hours ago, Terrierman said:

I still want to see a picture of the squirrel trap.  It's either that or it didn't happen!!!

My buddy just used those samller old Havaheart live trap.