communicating with the mdc

merc1997 Bo

i have been communicting with shane bush  the mdc biologist at branson.  if everyone would start communicating with him with their personal view points and observations changes might begin to happen.  i assure you that shane will answer an email.

here is his contact info again: 

Shane Bush

Fisheries Management Biologist

610 Hatchery Road

Branson, MO  65616

Office: 417-334-4859

Cell: 417-533-2344

shane.bush@mdc.mo.gov

bo

44 minutes ago, Gavin said:

It will be a complete waste of your time. They will answer some questions, blow smoke up your posterior, compile an exhaustive list of your comments. In the end, they will disregard your comments and do what they have decided to do.

Yep, and then applaud themselves for it.

1 hour ago, Gavin said:

It will be a complete waste of your time. They will answer some questions, blow smoke up your posterior, compile an exhaustive list of your comments. In the end, they will disregard your comments and do what they have decided to do.

and, that is why we can not get anything done is doing nothing.  you can not get anything done without effort.  can't never got one thing done.

bo

23 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

Yep, and then applaud themselves for it.

have you ever talked with shane bush one on one??  probably not.  so, just keep wishing something will happen and that is what will happen, nothing.  his phone number is listed, try giving him a call.

bo

What is the number One issue OAF has with the MDC?  or the one or two things OAF wants done? 

i.e. TR stocking?  What is the number one objection? Money?

It might be helpful if MDC gets a ton of emails or calls regarding one of two major issues?

How hard is it to send a bunch of emails?

Bobby

3 minutes ago, bobby b. said:

What is the number One issue OAF has with the MDC?  or the one or two things OAF wants done? 

i.e. TR stocking?  What is the number one objection? Money?

It might be helpful if MDC gets a ton of emails or calls regarding one of two major issues?

How hard is it to send a bunch of emails?

Bobby

This.

i am not sure what I would lobby for fishing wise.  Maybe we are lucky at TR when we go there and it seems to treat us as well as ever just not the same techniques  

if a couple of good issues are framed I would voice and support.