Jump to content

Hey I Guess I Got A Boat


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Post up some pictures, Oneshot!!

Ah it is just a little Jon no motor or nothing.

My wife asked him about me using it and he said he didn’t care.

He wasn’t happy with me a little bit ago because I was drinking a Beer and he can’t have one.

oneshot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Quillback said:

 

Dayuum, the RCS really knows how to summon up the hotties, does it not ?

Was I the only one that watched that whole performance to check out all the T&A?    I mean....Yum!  😍

 

Oh yeah, BOAT 👍   Free Boat is good!   Give the boy a beer for Christ sake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

Dayuum, the RCS really knows how to summon up the hotties, does it not ?

Was I the only one that watched that whole performance to check out all the T&A?    I mean....Yum!  😍

 

Oh yeah, BOAT 👍   Free Boat is good!   Give the boy a beer for Christ sake.

I didn’t.  Some of us have to work.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, oneshot said:

Ah it is just a little Jon no motor or nothing.

My wife asked him about me using it and he said he didn’t care.

He wasn’t happy with me a little bit ago because I was drinking a Beer and he can’t have one.

oneshot

You got a wife, beer, and a boat. I would think to buy her a set of oars and your good to go!!!🐟

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity...... Or you could just flip a coin???B)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, liphunter said:

You got a wife, beer, and a boat. I would think to buy her a set of oars and your good to go!!!🐟

Funny took awhile for my wife to figure out I always had her rowing against the current .

Halltown. I use to haul grain there 51 years ago.

oneshot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.