I'm requesting your thoughts and prayers.

Daryk Campbell Sr

Guys, I was in a really bad car accident yesterday (Sunday) afternoon.   My right femur is broken and I had surgery on it this afternoon.  My left foot is also broken.  Going to have surgery on it in a couple of days when some of the swelling goes down.   I'm in need for nothing.   We have great insurance all around.   My 15 year old son was driving with his permit on a two lane highway in Hillsboro MO.  He has a couple scratches and bruises.   The other driver was also minor injuries per my understanding. The oncoming vehicle crossed lanes and hit us head on at 65mph. Each vehicle.   The other driver was in our lane to keep from hitting approaching deer.    Needless to say,  I won't have my beloved canoe finished in my goal of 1 year.   But I will work on getting it ready for next spring.   

I know we have people who see powers in spirituality in many different ways.   If you can find a moment tto send out positivity in any fashion, I will be eternally grateful. 

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)

@Daryk Campbell Sr you and your family are in our thoughts. I hope for your speedy recovery. Also hope that your son is able to get through this as well without fear of driving again.

That’s Terrible Daryk! I certainly Hope you heal completely and quickly. A tough experience for you both. I’m sure that you are Glad that your son didn’t have the serious physical injuries that you suffered.

Please let us know as you improve and get your mobility back. I’m sure that some OA guys will try to help get you and your son out fishing 

Every Saint has a past, every Sinner has a future. On Instagram @hamneedstofish

Dang Daryk,

So sorry to hear this and you bet will be in our thoughts and prayers.  Keep us informed of your progress and if you need to talk or vent PM me. I will be their man,

Marty and Pat

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead